Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a Start

So, I have had friends tell me for years that I should be writing down all the funny/crazy things that happen in our family. Well, the time is finally right. I am ready to stop procrasting and get busy. Too bad everyone is getting older and and no one is very funny anymore. Oh well, better late than never.

First let me start with where we are now. Blair and I have been married for 26 years and have 5 beautiful children. Sometimes they are more beautiful than others. Like when they are whining about how tired they are and that they can't possibly get out of bed, they are not so beautiful. Not that that happened in our house this morning or anything...

So here they are. BethAnn is married to Zach Shrader and will be making me a grandma in July(!!!!)

Matt is 18 and will be graduating in May (!!!!!! again)

Kate is 12 and is in 7th grade.
Lydia is our 9 yr. old 3rd grader.
Alli is our baby. 8 yrs. old in 2nd grade.
In a future post I will fill you in on how our sweet family came to be. For now I will just say that I love these kiddos with all my heart and am happy to be their mom. Now I must head out for an afternoon of school pick up, piano lessons, and other fun stuff.

2 comments:

The Shraders said...

Finally you have a blog! I'm adding you to the list on my blog.

Marsha said...

Yeah! Now I can stalk you! : )