All that being said, Lydia and I really did have fun together researching Venus and making her diorama.
This was her as she left this morning. No sign of the tears that accompanied typing the Venus report.
Isn't she cute? And she can paint a mean Venus. And Mercury. And Earth.
Isn't she cute? And she can paint a mean Venus. And Mercury. And Earth.However, what you will not see a picture of is Kate and me up late last night trying to put the finishing touches on her history fair website project. Trust me it wasn't pretty. I know nothing about websites. Thankfully she does. Unfortunately she doesn't know much about the Federalist vs Anti-Federalist debate on the Constitution. Nor do I.
And while I am on a school rant, you know it can't be good if your son offers the morning prayer and includes the statement, "Please bless me to pass any tests or quizzes I may have."
MAY have?? What exactly is that supposed to mean???
Good thing I love all these babies so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment