Well, this is not such a little thing. This is my Christmas present and we finally got it installed today. Happy, happy day!
For those of you who cannot identify this object of joy, it is a garbage disposal.
1. You must not feed 6-8 people on a daily basis.
2. It is exactly what I asked for.
3. It came with a lovely piece of jewelry.
Have I mentioned how much I love my husband?


3 comments:
Too FUNNY!!! I understand your elation! I got a new washer/dryer for Christmas (no jewelry involved) and it was even partly my birthday gift too! I'm wondering though, why on earth did your awesome house not have one of those before??
Marsha,we are on a septic tank, and when we were building we found out that you could not pass inspection with a garbage disposal unless you had a separate septic tank just for the disposal. So we have been doing without all this time. Until I found that most people in our neighborhood just installed one after the fact and had no problems.
hey there lady! I found your blog on a link from someone's elses and I just wanted to tell you I've enjoyed reading through each of your posts...you're a funny gal! :) Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment