Alli after being told by her daddy that she was sweet and cute:
"Oh good. I'm so glad my cuteness hasn't worn off yet."
Lydia walking into the kitchen early one morning:
Mom, ya know what really grinds my gears?"
( I was too amused by the question to remember her answer.)
Lydia on the way to Alli's soccer game:
"Mom, you know why I love to go to the soccer games? It's because of all the great confessions."
What? Have I been so busy watching the game that I have missed some much more interesting drama?? Who, pray tell, is confessing to what??
Turns out we actually only have great concessions at the concession stand. Try not to be as disappointed as I am.
Matt, after getting busted for sneaking to his room after only 10 minutes of studying:
"Mom, you can accomplish a lot of Algebra in 10 minutes!"
And now, because I haven't said much in my blog yet about my older kids, this post I will say a few things about this cute one:

Kate is a month away from being 13 yrs old, with all that it brings. She is not only beautiful, she is smart, helpful, kind, quiet, shy, responsible, and dependable. Except when she's not.
At those times she is giggly, bossy, moody, hyper, and incredibly funny. And I wouldn't have her any other way. She is growing up and becoming not only a great daughter but a great friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment