Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lydiaisms

Lydia randomly one day while sitting in the family room:  "Mom I if you could eat love, I think it would taste like macaroni and cheese."

Lydia after diving in the pool on a hot afternoon: "Ah, this feels like heaven on a stick!"

Lydia: "Mom, would you be mad if I woke up in the middle of the night, went outside, got a ladder, and climbed on the roof to see if I could fly?"

Me: "Sweetheart, you could have stopped at the middle of the night part and the answer would still have been YES!"
Some of the many, many, many pictures I found on the computer after Lydia had evidently been on it WAY too long.



  Life would be way too boring without this girl!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those pictures are strange. The make this pretty girl look different. I love her as she is. Hope you are enjoying your summer fun in the pool. Love you. Grandma

Annette said...

Vicky you have wonderful children. Lydia is a beautiful young woman. They are all growing up so fast!