I love Mother's Day.
I love having a great mom and I love being a mom.
This year I was spoiled with a wonderful breakfast and later a delicious dinner. I was showered with gifts and cards.
Mother's Day with young children is especially wonderful because you get amazing and heart-felt homemade gifts.
Here is a peek at two of the wonderful things that I received.
The hand is from Alli with the help of her Primary teacher. It is an actual casting of her little hand.
The mug is from Lydia and she made it in school. In case you don't know this about Lydia, she loves learning new words, the bigger the better. She loves to use these words in her everyday life, sometimes with the cutest results.
Exhibit A: I hope you can see the lovely artwork and message:
The mug is from Lydia and she made it in school. In case you don't know this about Lydia, she loves learning new words, the bigger the better. She loves to use these words in her everyday life, sometimes with the cutest results.
Exhibit A: I hope you can see the lovely artwork and message:
| It says "My Mother" with the words "heavenly angel of love" right underneath it. It also has the word "dangerous" but apparently that applies to the mug handle and not to me. |
1 comment:
Darling! Noelle wrote me a note that said "Happy Muvers Day!"
Post a Comment